Now look what the ads have in store for ya, I think they got bored with bosoms...

screen print of ads
El Paso, Texas
Well @jabouk looks like they've finally given up advertising oversized bosoms, now they're advertising uncomfortable undies. I need some really good laughs today so have at it my friend. Can you believe this is the kind of ad I get to see each day? Oh why oh why can't they just advertise puppies and kittens.....
@akalinus (12428)
It would probably be more comfortable to 'go commando' than to wear that underwear.
Well, if I understood that correctly you're not talkin bout boxer shorts
@akalinus (12428)
@rebelann Look at the picture. That is what I am talking about.
@pgntwo (20460)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@rebelann A little more open than boxers:
Open main menu For the video game, see Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando. Going commando, or free-balling for males and free-buffing for females, is the practice of not wearing underpants under clothes.[1] Certain types of clothes, such as cycling shorts, so
@pgntwo (20460)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Puppies and kittens...? I thought that's what your post picture showed ...
Looks like I got myself in trouble again Oh lordy lordy, I never woulda thought..............
@pgntwo (20460)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@rebelann I'm winding you up, you know :)
Uhoh @pgntwo I haven't learned Irish yet, what would that mean in American?
Lol - Puppies and kittens I'd like. You've hit the nail on the head about those thongs being uncomfortable. Not that I've ever tried them!
Neither have I but when I was very little some fool at school was always pulling on other little boys pants til they fit that way, he'd make them cry so I get the impression it can't be comfy.
@Daljinder (19583)
Well I searched the heck out of online gifts buying sites for the festive season. Now I have nice teddies, chocolates and flower arrangements donning my page. I was sick and tired of Oprah crying! Though she still makes appearance every now and then.
Why doesn't Oprah cry for me!? Or am I mistaking for something/someone else...
@Bluedoll (16227)
But you left off the good part. Under the picture, title is the sponsor. Some sponsors are selling entertainment? How to sell that? I guess kittens might do that too.
Ummm, I hate to tell ya this but I was not entertained