Errands done and ready to do a Spring cleaning.

Chile
Today I went to the Bank. Our National Holidays are next week and I don´t want to have problems with cash. So I got more than what I usually have around. I also bought some things at a small super near the Bank and came home. After lunch, we talked with Leticia how to get the house ready to be sold. The second floor is not used much, so we have to see if it is all in good shape. I also will have to get someone to paint a fence. The people who sell houses take pictures of them so I want it to be as good as possible. Although I´m in no hurry to sell, I have to start some day.
National Holidays? More than one?
We have Independence Day on September 18th and then there is another for our Armed Forces on September 19th.
It is a good idea to start early with any work that needs to be done in a home before selling. Might as well start now.
I don´t know how long it will take for this house to be sold. I want to get a decent price even if I have to wait