Felt Ousted

St Nowhere fishing spot in Namibia
@Inlemay (16489)
South Africa
Have you ever felt ousted? Yesterday was just one of those days that on myLot as well as in the real world I felt a little ousted! It is apparent I am missing my two friends - the one is in Australia 'ringkinking' all over the show with her grandchildren and the other is still hobbling along to the physiotherapist every day . . .with a crutch after her knee replacement operation. I miss their daily activity in my life terribly I nearly threw myself a "selfpity" party because it was a lonely day Friday the 9th. I eventually watched a movie "Survivor" with Milla Jovovich as an Agent that must dodge a top assassin Pierce Brosnan. The movie turned out to be quite interesting. Today the agenda is busy - I have the grandchildren for two hours from 10 and I am taking them to a FANTASIA play area where our church has a "Sweets and Eats" stall for the day. Killing two birds with one stone, but my priority is the children - spoil them with treats and let them play to their hearts content until we need to come home and have a nap - yes we will all need a nap after that outing. Hopefully my newly covered lounge suite will be delivered today - that they promised yesterday but no such luck! Then its lawn bowling this afternoon hopefully NOT in winds of 38kmph as predicted. Fingers crossed. So what are the happenings in your vicinity today and don't get bogged down with the feeling of being ousted - Find somewhere to be, or something to do!
@valmnz (12769)
• New Zealand
Sounds like a busy time, how wonderful to spend the day with the grandchildren like that! It sounds like you could have enjoyed being spoilt with treats yourself yesterday.
@Inlemay (16489)
• South Africa
Yesterday was just BLEAH! I am off to get the thins ready for the kiddies arrival, so I am signing out - great to hear from you again.
@valmnz (12769)
• New Zealand
@Inlemay just watching the All Blacks - Argentina game, score is 24 - 19 I think, to the ABs of course, but Argentina were beating us for a while.
@Inlemay (16489)
• South Africa
@valmnz well SA was clobbered by the Aussies - so the All Blacks will give us a Thrashing for sure - not sure what is going on in our camp
I hope today turns out better for you Lany. Enjoy the grandchildren.
@Inlemay (16489)
• South Africa
they have just gone home - no bowls for me today as it was a Nana and Grandkids day
@SophieY (857)
• South Africa
I have a very lazy and ME week-end planned. Enjoy your's
@Inlemay (16489)
• South Africa
thanks - you too
Sounds like a good day. I love the Disney movie fantasia.
@Inlemay (16489)
• South Africa
Well this theme park, which is small by comparison to Disney is just perfect for under 5's to play around in
@skysnap (17819)
I felt that plenty of times. I just moved on from there.
@Inlemay (16489)
• South Africa
yes - this rant is me moving on! ha ha
I dont remember what I did friday, but I shall take this to heart and try to do something fun tomorrow
I'm sure you're right about needing a nap after having the grandchildren for a while.