I feel bad now.

I just got a talking to from my daughter. She learned of me loaning out my money last night. She also got upset because she said I give too much. I am working on it and want to stop. I just don't know how to be honest. she said I need to start telling people I don't have it. How can I say that and feel good knowing i have it. Oh well.
You are a good person with a good heart. You enjoy helping others. It makes you feel good. It is hard to change that. It is just who you are.
I been trying but it does not change. I am going to work harder at it. I am sad that my daughter feels I am being used.
@sharon6345 I can understand that. She is just looking out for you. She doesn't want you to be taken advantage of.
• Paradise, California
@sharon6345 she's being a good daughter. xoxo
@CinnamonGrl (5740)
• Paradise, California
I was trying to help someone and ended up blocking them, lol. It's just that you can get yourself into bad positions.People can turn on you. I know what your daughter means, but I think your being a giver is a good thing. You have a big heart. It's just a matter of setting limits.
I have a big problem with that and she is sad about that. I am going to work harder on it.
• Paradise, California
@sharon6345 I know it's hard because it comes so naturally to you.
You're a nice/helpful friend. It's hard to change that but if it's a lot of money and you need the money - you shouldn't let people borrow or take advantage of you also.
@dodo19 (31949)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
You're a good person for helping others. It can be hard to say no and not help the people that you care about.