Making money on internet

Bucharest, Romania
So, i know that with this site you can earn money, but actually i use it more to document myself, not to earn something. I want to know if there are real jobs here on the internet, for a zero experience student like me. And if there are, where should i start, and how can i become better at that? I really want to try and make some money while on school, because i have some troubles with money lately in my family and some extra income for me would not be bad.
• Uzbekistan
If such jobs really existed, nobody would go to work anymore. :-)
@QueenAva (765)
• Nicosia, Cyprus
Yea :) i would do both lol
@zarlamain (24874)
You could try doing surveys online if they are available in your country.
good advice Zarla...there are many ways to 'kill the fatted cow' or should i say milk it....haha~
@zarlamain (24874)
@cnwriter Thanks!
@Gillygirl (17605)
• Sutton, England
I hope you find the job you are searching for
i do too...hello Gillian...i am from Coventry and lived many years in London...how nice meeting you here...
@RubyHawk (30557)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I would be surprised if you find a site that pays much money. I think they a ll folded. If you find one let me know.
@skysnap (18049)
I think even documenting our journey can be good and you never know when you make money off it.
@shivamani10 (11185)
• Hyderabad, India
what type of job you are searching for?
@5thHouse (1692)
• Sheffield, England
If you type and have a laptop, you could try some of the online transcription companies which outsource work. I know others who have done that and earned quite regularly.
@Daljinder (22196)
You can do freelancing. Write articles on iWriter, Upwork if you are good at writing and grammar.