Do you miss Android 2.3?

@RodrickH (12551)
China
Many people have Android smartphones or tablets now,with the development of Android,the Android system has been updated to Android 6.0.Different Android versions have different features,although these new Android systems have more functions than before,I still miss the older version,Android 2.3,it's very easy to use,which provides me a better experience of using the smartphone.What about you,do you miss Android 2.3 or any older versions of Android?
• Manila, Philippines
The first android version I used is Android 4.0 Jellybean. I think if I get the chance to use android 2.3 I wont miss it because I believe that the higher the version it get, the better experience you'll have.
@RodrickH (12551)
Thanks for sharing,Android 4.0 has many cool features,it improves the experience,but many users still miss Android 2.3,it's easy to use,I like both of them.