MCDONALDS LOVERS

What I love about McDonalds is the way they switch their target market from kids and family to young professional. I remember before that our school is one of the chosen colleges who are welcome to do their assignments at the second floor of McDOnalds near in Manila. I am so excited at the hews but we are not able to use that provelege because that certain branch was shutdown a few weeks later. Many McDonalds closed down here in Manila, and then they reopen it with a bigger change, the ambiance of their store was shifted into a way an adult like me can enjoy sipping coffee while reading paper news in the morning. I dont know that is how I observe this fastfood chain since I learned to drink coffee, Lol!
@EddieHands (37823)
I must say I do enjoy the mcdonalds breakfast quite a bit I might get it tomorrow.
Cool! I love their burgers!!!
I do not go to McDonald's that often the food is to expensive. But when they have specials we will go.
Here at Mcdonalds, we have value meals that is why it is cheapers but still tasty,,, heehehehe1
@luisadannointed Cheaper I could go for.
@ms1864 (6977)
• Bangalore, India
What a perfect discussion...lets talk about it forever! Where i live they only serve cold coffee though....maybe if they added the hot...i might try it more.