Take me home, country roads

Saudi Arabia
Lets have a snack break of fried banana and enjoy that wonderful breeze of countryside. These are just the few of the things I'm always longing from my home country when Im abroad. The Photo is mine.
You're a modest person! If you fry a banana somewhere else in the world, it doesn't taste the same, does it?
• Saudi Arabia
Oh thank you..! Well the taste can be the same but I couldn't find good banana in the area where Im staying in Saudi Arabia.Unlike here in my place I can buy a freshly harvested fruit. And even harvest straight from my moms own banana plant tree. Plus the fact maybe that it was prepared by my mom..
@MattMeng (3257)
• Hangzhou, China
Yes, it is a strange way to eat banana.
• Saudi Arabia
@MattMeng Not really. Its just like eating different cuisine like of japan. I dont eat raw fish or meat but for those that are accustomed to eat Sashimi its a normal thing.
@thelme55 (14705)
We had that banana cue snack yesterday. It was delicious. When I am in Germany, I just wrapped the ripe banana we have there in a spring roll wrapper and fried it. It does taste good especially with honey.
• Saudi Arabia
It is indeed. If Im in Saudi Im using the another variant of banana, mix some flour, egg and I fry it like Maruya. I can hardly find good quality of Saba in the area Im living there. Credit to the owner of the pic.
@thelme55 (14705)
@happytobehereagain there was no Saba banana in the Asian shop in Germany. So I just used another type of plantain.
The country roads and the country are neat. I like to walk along one to see the farm animals. I have never had fried banana before. Are they good.
• Saudi Arabia
And less polluted.. Yes they taste good. But you have to use that variant of banana same on my pic. If youll use the different kind Im not sure of its result.
@MattMeng (3257)
• Hangzhou, China
@happytobehereagain It must be dry in the place.
I have never had fried banana before. I will have to give it a try.
• Saudi Arabia
Saba( Variant of Banana like on my pic) is the best for banana cue. I hope you will like it..
@nomus24g (23678)
do u use any kind of spice coating to deep fry the banana?
• Saudi Arabia
Nope. Just sugar.
@epiffanie (10412)
I would love a hammock by the beach ..
• Saudi Arabia
Its gonna be a wonderful moment.. Swaying there and your music is the relaxing sound of waves.
@epiffanie (10412)
@happytobehereagain yes indeed! I love the sound of the waves ..
@MattMeng (3257)
• Hangzhou, China
Are you stay in Saudi Arabia.
• Saudi Arabia
Yes, but right now Im on my vacation.
@TheSojourner (17450)
I miss some of the tropical fruits and vegetables I could readily acquire when I lived in the islands (Hawaii and Guam). I love the saba banana. I can sometimes find them in the small Asian market run by a Filipino family in my area. Most of the time, however, I will eat plantains. I use them in stews like potatoes, when they are green, or will bake them with a bit of sugar, when they are ripe.