Remembering 9-11, 2001

I’m just getting started this morning and I know that in other parts of the world, the day is just winding down. It’s always fascinating to me how that works, especially since we can now communicate so easily across the miles. Today in the USA, is the 15th anniversary of 9-11, 2001. The magnitude of this historic day will never be forgotten. As I think about the families of those who died that day, I know that today will not be a good day for them to remember what happened. My prayers go out to all those families, that they may find some comfort today as they remember their loved ones. Most of us have lost family members in death and we have been saddened, but I have hope in a resurrection that the Bible promises. What does the Bible say? John 5:28, 29
@ria1606roy (2818)
• Kolkata, India
May those victimized souls rest in peace, and all our prayers are with the families who have lost their loved ones.
I haven't been home too much today, but if I turn on the TV, something about 9-11 is on most channels. It was a terrible day for the USA and I remember it very well.
• Kolkata, India
@IreneVincent very true. It's sad