What would you do if you became homeless?

@ourlot (995)
If, in a hypothetical scenario, you became homeless overnight, unemployed, and lost contact with all people you knew, what would you do?
@Mike197602 (13365)
• Worcester, England
It would depend on a lot of things. So the hypothetical situation is in an instant you become homeless and have no money and no support from family or friends?
@ourlot (995)
Yes, that's it.
@Mike197602 (13365)
• Worcester, England
@ourlot I'd get clothes out of those charity bins. I'd go round local hotels and restaurants and get food out of bins. then find abandoned buildings to sleep in. i'd survive but i wouldnt like it
@PurnaSharma (2001)
The answers might have differences of all but the things that they would start first searching their contacts and then they move ahead
I would survive. I would do whatever it took to get through the tough times and come out on the other side. I would fight and never give up. It could happen to any of us at any time but I know as bad as it would get I would survive.
@skysnap (17810)
I lived a lot of time close to homeless .. as in lived on cheap rent and had work issues too. so it's kind of hard to manage in such situations.
@ms1864 (6996)
• Bangalore, India
i would breakdown, cry, get it out of my system...then talk myself into getting out of the situation. I would try calm down and force myself to think. most of us go through some kinda helpless situations in life...the good part of it is ...we know how to deal with it the next time...so it isn't that bad anymore.