HAS ANYONE SEEN MY CAT???!!!

By JJ
Olney, Illinois
I went all through the house looking for him and couldn't find him anywhere! I started checking screens on the windows to see if he had gone through one, and went out and walked around the outside of the house calling for him, and still no sign of Scar. And then I came back to the computer, and...I'm gonna have to get different colored sheets or dye him pink or something.
@silvermist (16599)
@JolietJake You know,you should have called out to him.''Scar,where are you?''.And then he would have raised his head and shouted at you''Shut up,why are you making such a noise?''.
• Olney, Illinois
I wish it was that way...instead, he stays quiet until after I have looked everywhere so he can laugh at me
@Ayuriny (5185)
• Denpasar, Indonesia
Ha ha ha....
@silvermist (16599)
@JolietJake You know that proves he is your cat, trained by you.
@Hanyouyomi (1931)
• Dallas, Texas
So he was hiding in the sheets? Good thing he's not a ninja assassin...
@CinnamonGrl (5772)
• Paradise, California
We lost a white cat in the cotton matting under the Christmas tree one year. It was my parents' deaf cat and we were all upset because it got loose. He had been on the damb cotton the whole time while everyone went nuts around him.
@Ayuriny (5185)
• Denpasar, Indonesia
Lol. My suggestion is you should put a white ribbon around its neck.
@Ayuriny (5185)
• Denpasar, Indonesia
Hmm.... i think i'd better stay at home, watching movies till late at night.
• Olney, Illinois
He had a purple flea collar when he was younger (It was reflective so the flash makes it look white here)
@Ayuriny (5185)
• Denpasar, Indonesia
Looks so elegant!
I can't see him either. I'd dye him. Serve him right for hiding. He could have miaowed and let you know where he was. :)
My little son just read a book called Winnie the Witch . . . she had a house that was black everything and kept tripping over her black cat - so she kept changing her cat's color! She discovers black was perfect for him afterall.
Winnie the Witch [Valerie Thomas, Korky Paul] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Winnie the Witch lives in a black house. She has black chairs and black stairs, black floors and black doors. The trouble is that Winnie's cat
He was just relaxing!
Lol! We have a black sofa and that seems to be Doodles' favorite place to rest. If it weren't for the touch of white he has, I would have sat down on him.
@Platespinner (19272)
We're fostering a black lop-eared rabbit and he keeps disappearing in his pen. Black pets don't photograph well and are VERY good at hiding in the shadows.
A pink Scar would be mighty cute! A glow-in-the-dark animal-safe paint on Scar or a snazzy glow-in-the-dark vest for Scar to wear would help regarding location of said cat.
lol glad you found him. I have a grey cat and he blends in with everything. I lose him all the time and he will be there right in front of me. lol
{gigglin'} yepperz, i 'lost' the cat here jest this past week. she t'was also hidin' 'n plain sight, jest not'n the sheets. She struck a pose next to one'f my horse head statues. i'd go with new sheets, i'm sure that mr. scar'd not 'ppreciate bein' dyed, particularly pink :)
• Olney, Illinois
I might get a different colored collar next time
@JolietJake do ya reckon they make 'em that'cha can clap yer hands 'n either lights flash 'r 't makes some sorta sound? lol, i could use one 'f those these days :)
• Olney, Illinois
@crazyhorseladycx I swear the boy lays over there laughing at me when I do that...something that flashes or makes noise would probably make him mad, and he'd get even while I was asleep
so he camouflaged himself in a black sheet how funny
catoflage! patent pending
Get a low and obnoxious colored collar for him.
@nanette64 (14737)
• Fairfield, Texas
He sure does blend in rather well @JolietJake .
@LoriAMoore (7656)
Oh you had me in a panic for a moment. Good old Scar!