I can't sleep now because of the movie I just watched.

@annierose (17418)
Well, I should have known that I must stop watching the Korean movie "Train to Busan" but I was intrigued by it. My newsfeed has been flooded with posts about the movie. I have known a lot of my students and colleagues who are addicted to Korean movies and telenovelas. That was why I gave it a try. The movie was indeed amazing. I felt as if I was not breathing while watching it. I could feel the different waves of emotions. Fears whenever I see the zombies attacking, happiness when the main characters were able to pass the zombies, anger because of the selfish man in the movie who became the reason why my 2 main characters in the movie died. I have to sleep now but I still felt sad and still felt scared. The images of those zombies are still alive in my imagination up to now wanting to attack me. Do you watch a movie involving monsters and zombies before you go to bed? Could you go soon just after you watched the scary creatures.
Haven't see that film, did you watching alone? Sounds great film but scary here
@annierose (17418)
Yes, I watched it alone in my room.
@annierose Mmmmm I will watch that movie
@annierose (17418)
@ochie_ochie It has a sad ending.
@JustBhem (20716)
• Davao, Philippines
I watched it for 3 times in a row because I keep looking for an english subtitle. I like it a lot. Indeed a Block Buster movie of the year for me. And I am yearning for a sequel.
@annierose (17418)
It is similar to a movie that I watched before. It was an American movie and it ended by means of exploding a bomb against the zombies. The sad part is that someone really needs to do a sacrifice.
@JustBhem (20716)
• Davao, Philippines
@annierose What is that movie?
@annierose (17418)
@JustBhem I already forgot the title. I had watched it long time ago.
@magallon (17164)
I told you that was a good movie... I enjoyed it a lot. I love to watch it again..
@annierose (17418)
I felt sad to the good characters.
@magallon (17164)
@annierose The movie goers have mixed emotions in that movie. It is scary, sometimes funny, then you will hate the other characters and there are sad drama parts..
@annierose (17418)
@magallon What I found ridiculous in that movie was the pregnant woman. I never thought she could make it on the movie.
@AkoPinay (10734)
I like Korean movies but not horror
@annierose (17418)
I do not like horror movies too. But I got intrigued by my friends and students who were addicted with the "Train to Busan," so I gave it a try.
I watch it in youtube, it's a nice movie but it didn't give much impact on me.
@annierose (17418)
Yes, I like it too but I felt sad afterwards.
@1hopefulman (19604)
I tried to watch the trailer but it is not my kind of movie at all.
@annierose (17418)
I had watched an almost similar story. I was curious who would be able to make it at the end of the movie.
@skysnap (17583)
I guess the movie is pretty scary?
@annierose (17418)
Yes, it was for me.
@CinnamonGrl (5635)
• Paradise, California
I'm not attracted to zombie or monster movies anymore at all, so I don't watch them before bed, definitely. But scary movies of any kind I avoid before bed. I already have too much in my head that's real lol.
@annierose (17418)
This will be the last time. I will not watch scary movies anymore before I go to bed. Now, I have to busy my mind on other things to get rid of those creatures in my mind.