Monday's Online Work

@egdcltd (6692)
I published a post on the science fiction site. This was socially promoted and I made the usual posts and interactions on myLot and bitLanders. I republished a former Bubblews article on the clothing site. I've finally started on my rebuild of this site. I have a number of former Bubblews articles that are appropriate to it that were designed to get search engine traffic (and did, for a while at least). These will be the backbone of the new site, with the new content built around them. They will also probably be expanded. I did some work on nineteen role playing game supplements and three InfoBarrel articles. Approximately 1,700 words were written today. Continuing with the Blender 3D modelling tutorial series, today's main creations were a volcano (a rather slumped one; perhaps it's Hawaiian) and a penguin (currently uncoloured, but it looks better than I expected). Image: Me
• Preston, England
Sounds like a lot of work, especially covering 19 role playing features
@egdcltd (6692)
That generally happens when I can't manage to do a single large creative piece, so I do lots of little bits on many, often only a few dozen words, just to advance things a bit (and hope for inspiration to strike).
• Preston, England
@egdcltd every word counts so a few sentences here and there should be welcome too
@egdcltd (6692)
@arthurchappell Yes, every little advances a project at least a bit.
Another good day for you with lots of accomplishments. You are very organized and disciplined. I enjoy reading how much you get done every day.
@egdcltd (6692)
Thanks!
@egdcltd you are welcome!
You sure keep yourself busy!
@egdcltd (6692)
Always plenty to do!
@nomus24g (22925)
3D modelling is an interesting topic
@egdcltd (6692)
It is, and getting rather effective these days. Plus you can convert the 3D models into 3D printer models (if I had a 3D printer; I'd like one).
@skysnap (17817)
Penguin looks closer to completion. Have you tried movement as of yet. I wish I could see some of your art in animated form. maybe youtube channel?
@egdcltd (6692)
It looks surprisingly realistic, as it didn't when I was modelling it. I did learn about bones a couple of days ago, so I can add them and pose a figure. I'm unsure whether I'm going to be doing anything animated, as what I'm learning it for is to make still images rather than games or videos.