Book News!

@irishidid (8119)
Not mine, unfortunately, but hopefully soon. This is for an anthology I have a story in. The proceeds go to a dog rescue organization. The book comes out September 30th and is titled Be Their Voice-Pet and Animal Anthology. It also has a separate companion journal. Of course the rules here forbid me from giving a link so I won't be doing that. As for my book, Grue Tales, I'm still waiting for it to come back from editing. The person doing the editing is doing it as a favor so I have to be patient!
That's nice that you are featured in an anthology. I have a non-fiction in an anthology and a piece of flash fiction that won a prize in another.
@irishidid (8119)
I was asked for a story for the anthology and as it went to a good cause I didn't mind.
@judyev Congratulations on the published work! You are a good writer i always thought! I am trying to freelance and do writing contests!
I have been featured in a poem anthology about 18 years ago and since lost the book my poem was in
@irishidid I hope your book gets published soon. That is great you got your story got published in an anthology. IT is a good cause too, one of the best!
@irishidid (8119)
I was asked for a story and I didn't mind obliging. Yes, it is a good cause.
@irishidid You sound like a very kind writer!
@irishidid (8119)
@Marty1 I write horror so I'm sure about being kind, but thanks!
Fantastic news on both books !
@irishidid (8119)
I've been waiting a long time for Grue Tales. Partly because of a dishonest person who didn't edit it when they said they did. The other book took awhile but glad it is finally being published.
@irishidid out sourcing editors is a tough call, hope it all works out
Hope your book comes back soon and, good luck.
@irishidid (8119)
Me too! Thanks