The Purse (A Poem)

@zebra2222 (5113)
What's inside your purse? Do you really want to know? Let's take a peek inside. It's time for tell and show. Of course we start with a wallet And car keys are in it as well. There's a jar of mayonnaise And an enormous school bell. There are checks inside your purse. And bills from 2008. There are Christmas cards and Birthday Cards. And a card from a former date. There are bananas in your purse. That's very strange to see. Oh look, see what you've found. It's a golf ball and a tee. There are tissues in your purse. Also, a fork, a spoon, and a knife. There is a diary in your purse That's a story of your life. Yes, there are many things in your purse. Say look, there's a photo of me. Ah that's not very flattering Showing me stuck up in a tree. Purses contains gems galore. There are treasures yet unexplored. If you spend the day going through your purse, I promise that you won't be bored.
That pretty much described the contents of my purses..lol You just never know what you will find.
@MattMeng (3271)
• Hangzhou, China
Wonderful poem, thanks for your sharing.
@ilocosboy (34344)
nice written of poem here.