Reception and Saturday night

@ElicBxn (60884)
The rest of the day was pretty much dedicated to the reception. One of their friends had brought a little sound system with great sound and a play list of their favorite songs - some of which I actually knew. The food was lovely, I had a great ham sandwich with cheese on a very nice croissant. Some fruit and vegetables, and a little glass of wine, then diet root beer after that. My niece had recommended Tennessee Fire over Fireball, but they had already gotten the Fireball. I had tasted the Tennessee Fire at Calhoun's the night before and, I have to say, I liked it better than the Fireball, but they were both REALLY HOT! By the end of the evening, everyone had left but the family, but they were dancing. It finally broke up, or broke down, or... whatever. We loaded the leftovers in the cars and then those of us staying at my sister's and her wife's place headed back there. I carried something light inside, then stayed inside to keep my sister's dog from running out. Since my niece had to get up around 4 to be at the airport by 5, and we all were tired, we went straight to bed.
Even if all went home tired , everyone had a blast of that party .
@MattMeng (3261)
• Hangzhou, China
That's nice.
@MattMeng (3261)
• Hangzhou, China
Congratulations! you have a nice Saturday night.
@ElicBxn (60884)
This was like 3 weeks ago, but I couldn't get on and respond to myLot so its had to wait until now to talk about it
@MattMeng (3261)
• Hangzhou, China
@ElicBxn Oh, so many time has come.
@ElicBxn (60884)
@MattMeng a lot has happened since then, with me, not so much with my sister, oh, I'm sure a lot has happened there too, but I'm not there to share
I love hot food, I think that I would like those Tennessee Fire. I am glad that you all had a good time.
@ElicBxn (60884)
Its cinnamon hot not pepper hot. I used to love cinnamon hot, but these days I have trouble even with that and I sure can't stand pepper hot, never could.
@ElicBxn Oh, I thought they were "hot pepper" hot.
@ElicBxn (60884)
@LadyDuck I wouldn't have even tasted it if it were pepper hot, I'm allergic to peppers
Sounds like you all had a great time. I have never tried Tennessee Whisky before but I have had Fireball. It does pack a punch. Glad to hear everything went well on their special day.
@ElicBxn (60884)
The Tennessee Fire was hot, but my niece saw how they make the Fireball and says that the quality is uneven so she won't drink it.
@ElicBxn Cool..i Will have to give the Tennessee Fire a shot! :)
• Pleasant Hill, California
Bed sounds good to me right about now. But I have "miles to go before I sleep."
@ElicBxn (60884)
oh? literally? you making music tonight?