Crazy from gym - muscle injections

@seldom (2481)
Albania
Besides it is stupid thing to do, this can cost life or amputation. People use garbage to make bodies bigger. What they don't understand is how bad and how ugly this is. Just for the record - there are females who injected oil for beauty and end up mutilated and deformed.
@VivaLaDani13 (15913)
• Perth, Australia
@seldom At the end of the day, people can do what they wish to their bodies but wow, I'd never do it. I feel bad for people who mess around with their bodies. It usually means they have very low self esteem.
@Daljinder (19238)
@VivaLaDani13 If I get any such idea into my head then feel free to knock sense into me. I will return the favour in your case.
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder Oh you don't even need to ask me! I would be annoying the crap out of you until you thought straight again!
@Daljinder (19238)
@VivaLaDani13 Good! Question: I am trying to kill some of the notifications and some of your comments are just.......off. Are you mad at something or someone?
• Denmark
This man is a monster!
@Daljinder (19238)
@MALUSE A bloated monster
@anushady (554)
• Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
I agree with you it is stupid. He looks like an alien. lol
• Perth, Australia
@anushady LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@acelawrites (9294)
Looks so ugly like that one in the photo. It is really dangerous to have such injections.
Ewwwwww it just gives me shivers. I can't even imagine somebody wanting to do this to their bodies. Why they would risk their lives by injecting stuff into their bodies.
@seldom (2481)
• Albania
They stupid?
@seldom Well I don't think that it is a smart thing to do to your body.
@seldom (2481)
• Albania
@Happy2BeMe Definitely not. I can understand if procedure makes beautiful or healthier, but this is not.
As far as I can remember, injecting steroids to muscles is not also good. There are some side effects to our body
@seldom (2481)
• Albania
This no steroid, but OIL