No minimum payout site

@anushady (554)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
I just found out a survey site with no min payout called quickrewards.net . It is legit. You can cash out even 0.01$ with paypal. Big problem:- it is only available in US and Canada.
@nomus24g (14160)
so basically its of no use to u
@Mike197602 (13173)
• Worcester, England
or you...or me
@anushady (554)
• Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
I use vpn to browse privately as US resident.
@Mike197602 (13173)
• Worcester, England
so that's 1 cent cashout???or am I misreading and being stupid? That's crazy as there'd be fees and for Canadians there'd be conversion fees that'd make a one cent cashout stupid. How do you personally know it is legit as it's just for US and Canada? You can't know that as you could not ever have been paid.
@anushady (554)
• Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Aren't you familiar with using VPN for changing ur location? I am good at it.
@Mike197602 (13173)
• Worcester, England
@anushady I know about vpn's and what they are but haven't used one yet. It's actually omething I'm interested in as I want to watch some stuff on the net that only US people can see and I know people in the US that'd like to watch UK tv. what sites do you use?
@anushady (554)
• Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
@Mike197602 I use windscribe and tunnelbear as free vpn to use quickrewards.net, slice the pie, clixsense and many more as they don't function in my country.