Facing Suge Knight.

Banks, Oregon
I just watched facing Suge Knight on Nat Geo and, Suge Knight was a bodyguard, who became the manger of Tupac Shakur and, CEO of Death Row Records. Suge held up Vanilla Ice, who had the huge hit Ice Ice Baby and, got him to sign over some rights, that made him millions, he then was able to produce Tupak. Vanilla Ice said he was glad to contribute to it, but Suge was a bully, that's really how he became famous. I guess he did also have an eye for talent to though, then there was a feud between Suge, Tupac and, Puffy and, Notorious Big, it was really crazy in those days and, all the rappers were basically gang members, sad both Tupac and, Biggie were shot to death and, killed. I did enjoy some of the music though at a time. Tupac and, Dre were my favorites, but I also liked Snoop, Coolio and, Notorious Big, later on Eminem. Suge is now in prison for murder, he ran over and, killed someone escaping from some people.
@VivaLaDani13 (22033)
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 I don't believe I have heard of Suge before. Sounds like a very interesting thing to watch.
Probably not a huge loss he wasn't a very good guy.
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 Yeah doesn't sound like it.
@irishidid (8734)
Not into rap but I think Macklemore's Thrift Shop is pretty funny.
Me neither any more and, yeah that is pretty funny.
That sounds like a very good movie.
It's not a movie, it's a new series where they go over the rise and, fall of some of the evil people through out history. So, far they have done Hitler, Saddam and, now Suge Knight, next week is Putin.
I like Public Enemy best