Politics In Music

Redlands, California
People wonder why such great bands can get such hate. It is simple, politics. You want to be in the clear.Do not ever say you are punk rock. In fact, do not say you are anything. That is right say you are nothing and agree with what ever. Peace of advice kids . You want love, do not be these guys. Sign we all our living in prison. Yep, I said it. I so love bands that say they are street. Why, society hates it. Better that you, I live in walls made of money and you annoy me with issues of real people! Makes you crazy. I really wish I had a perfect punk band for this. Just to upset people in all the right ways. For some reason, not in the feel for bands that I always play. Besides, such easy targets, but what happens when the peaceful ones get attacked.. Kind relatives and the zen. Bands that bring bliss also lose their mind. In their own way of course.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PanoramicGreen It's him who make this video, go to his channel :) An other of his video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eff6Yl4Vj...
• Calgary, Alberta
One of the Political Bands I remember is the Cranberries. I remember this Irish Band because their songs were banned at the UK at some point. I remember their song "Zombie" is about the violence between England and Ireland. I heard Pixies Inspired Nirvana.
• Redlands, California
Funny how its all connected. The astronaut that went in space and sees how everything impacts something is true. What this makes think of.
The Pixies I haven't heard them in awhile.
• Redlands, California
Love them,they make me feel normal in a dumb world They ask the right question because people try to make you the insane one. They stood up.
I love the Pixies. Thanks for that.