Ghost?

Davao, Philippines
Ohh. Its 3am here and I suddenly woke up without any reason. But im scared of one thing because I once read in Reader's Digest that when you suddenly woke up at 3am, there would be a ghost watching over you. I tried to sneak around and fortunately there is none. It would be terrifying if there is one. Do you guys experienced the same as mine?
@EddieHands (37807)
Sometimes, but I wake up around 5 or 6 am at times. So I am safe from the ghosts! For now. Meow
• Davao, Philippines
How scary.. But all of this are nothing with God. :) And good for you youre safe. :D
@EddieHands I see a ghost at your back now . Just wondering, do cats are afraid of ghost? Hahaha
• Davao, Philippines
@Macarrosel haha.. Thanks I read your respond just now and it's already 7am. Im now safe from ghost. Hehehehe
don't reckon i've heard 'f such? more likely yer guardian angel lookin' ya o'er to make sure ya've pleasant dreams :)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes.. I would put that in mind than a ghost looking at me. :)
@tanvi99 (229)
Its not at all true . There are no ghosts in the world .
• Davao, Philippines
But I believe that there is ghost based on the documentations that I viewed on tv and also the experience of my friends. I had an experienced too but I di not saw the ghost, it just taking down the books from the shelves. It happened when I was in college.
@Macarrosel (7540)
Oh, I see a ghost at your back hahaha. I wake up at 3:00 am too but I never see a ghost here. Anyway, I also knew that from my daughters. I hope it's not true for I often wake up at 3:00 without reasons.
• Davao, Philippines
Ohh.. It wouldnt be true mam, just dont sneak around everytime you wake up at 3am so that you will not see one. Hehehe