I like, I like not.

@xFiacre (10129)
Ireland
I do like a cold and draughty (my preferred spelling) bus or train station where pigeons fly in and out and perch on the high rafters. I like watching wave upon wave of travellers arriving from the suburbs to work in shops and offices for the day and I rejoice that I don't live that kind of life. I'd be so unsuited to it. I was unsuited when I used to do it in previous lives. I like lots of things, but I don't see the point in warm beer .
@pgntwo (20438)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Aberdeen train station would suit you to a tee... Come to think of it, so would Edinburgh Waverley or Glasgow (Central or Queen Str, take your pick).
@xFiacre (10129)
@pgntwo I'm allergic to Scotland but have shivered many a time waiting for the 6am to Belfast in Coleraine
@pgntwo (20438)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@xFiacre Coleraine? A mere halt, alas. Crewe, on a smaller scale. Birmingham New Street, now that used to be quite characterful, dunno what it is like now.
Me too, but I - unfortunately - am one of those who is travelling to a place of work. *sigh*