Gratitude Challenge Day #742

Photo Credit: Pixabay.
@tammys85 (11382)
Hey there, everyone. I know it seemed like I was rushing by the end of my previous post, and to be honest... I was lol. But that's only because my show was on, sorry lol. Anywho, here's my little Gratitude Challenge for today. 1. I'm finished with my work for the day. I actually finished before American Horror Story, but I didn't proofread it until the show went off. 2. American Horror Story season six premiered tonight, and I watched it with some of the family. 3. Watching my playlist on YouTube of NKOTB concert clips. I've been doing this, and adding to the playlist, for day... but it makes me smile. :) 4. Chatting with a few pals via Twitter while taking short breaks for my work. 5. I didn't let myself become too distracted from my work today. :) Alrightyyyy, I'm gonna wrap this up. I'm thinking of taking Friday off (of posting) to get back to people and interact because I'm a bit behind again. We'll see what happens though. Anyways, you all have a good night, or morning, and take care. :) Photo Credit: Pixabay.
@BettyB (4212)
• Summerville, South Carolina
I think if people focused on the positive in their life rather than the negative, the world would be a better place. I'll be doing a Thankful Thursday post later today.
@tammys85 (11382)
I couldn't agree more! I get so sick of the negativity, people tearing each other down, etc.
@MattMeng (3271)
• Hangzhou, China
It is a little busy for you.
@tammys85 (11382)
I just wanted to watch my show haha.
My bro watches American horror story too. I have still never seen it.
@tammys85 (11382)
If you have Netflix, seasons 1-4 are on it. Idk when they're adding in season 5. I accidentally got sucked in during the beginning of season 4, and I've been watching it ever since.