The Witch Did It!

There are not many people I dislike, but there was one person I truly disliked when I taught school. She was a me wannabe. She copied almost everything I wore, bought, and did. They say imitation is the best form of flattery, but it gets old very quickly. She even dyed her hair blonde, traveled to the same places we visited, bought the same handbag I had, and if I wore a pearl necklace to school, guess who wore one the next day! She had the gall to tell me my new diamond ring was fake! Etc! Well, she sent me a friend request on Facebook. It took me several weeks to decide whether or not I should accept or delete. I accepted. Well, guess who has a place in Florida now and a Mercedes SL500. Granted the car is very old, and she moved permanently from her home in Connecticut. I plan on not responding. I was curious. So, am I the witch? I wonder. The photo is of her at her daughter's wedding.
She sounds as if she's almost a stalker. I'm afraid I wouldn't have accepted her as a Facebook friend - now you will have to keep ignoring her.
Or you could unfriend her.
I'll keep as a friend, so she can eat her heart out, but I refuse to comment or like her posts. Lol!
@jstory07 Nah! She can look, but not touch.
Block her Dianne, I think it's better. Sometimes curiosity can be dangerous, she looks like a stalker.
She is a stalker! Definitely in real life, too. I hope I never see her in Florida. At least she is on the opposite coast!
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@LadyDuck , That is a very good suggestion to block that person.
@DianneN If she is on the other coast you should not risk to see her, at least I hope.
• Portland, Connecticut
lol I think I might be a little miffed as well. Though I am a Dianne wannabe too, you are certainly worth emulating!! Where did I put that hair dye??? lol
Lol! You are blonde already, or did you copy me?
• Portland, Connecticut
@DianneN No I am gray, I have been blond before but I am a natural brunette or I guess I should say salt and pepper but your hair looks so pretty it is tempting to copy!! lol Though my daughter and I always do refer to ourselves as blonds when we do something ditsy!! lol Not that you're are ditsy but we all know a few blonds who are lol
@BelleStarr Oh, I am a total ditz! I have plenty of blonde moments. Lol!
I wouldn't even bother with her. She is not worth you time. Now that she found you on Facebook she will be stalking every move you make and copying you again. I think I would just block her. Life is too short to deal with this person's insecurities.
I decided that she can look, comment, and like all she wants. I won't reply to her comments or stop by her page. I'm sure I'll never see her again.
@DianneN Well that is good then. I hope you never do!
@thelme55 (14003)
@DianneN she is indeed a stalker. I am sure she is following you whatever you do. I hope she will not get bankrupt following your every move in shopping and travelling.
@zarlamain (24531)
That is very strange. It's a good thing you plan on not responding. And no, you are not the witch!
Lol! That's a relief! People like her are impossible to deal with. She once left me speechless, but a friend gave me a good comeback line. I waited three years and was able to use it! Ahah!
@zarlamain (24531)
@DianneN So funny! I'm glad you were able to use it! Was she speechless?
@zarlamain She turned bright red, looked at the clock, and left the room. I did it in front of others, the same as she did to me. What satisfaction!!!!!
@CinnamonGrl (5740)
• Paradise, California
That is strange. Sounds like a stalker. Just be careful
She is a mean, vindictive woman. I will be careful.
Maybe she has no friends and no life. She was never a person to do her own thing and that is sad really.
She really didn't have any friends when I worked with her. Even the staff didn't care for her.
@DianneN That is really sad but to stock you is not right and you should stay away from her.
@jstory07 Yet the witch found me! Do you believe her gall???
@tanvi99 (229)
She is a witch not you she copied you . You never copied so you are nice person . The person who copies is fake.
I could never stand her! Fake she is, through and through.
@tanvi99 (229)
@DianneN Try to forget and ignore her .
@tanvi99 (229)
Just unfriend her @DianneN
She must not have much confidence and may try to boost her confidence by copying the ways of those who show confidence. If responding would make life unpleasant for you, then I would not follow through with her request.
Too late. I accepted, and she already liked two posts and commented on one. I'm planning on NOT responding to any of her stupid and braggadocio posts.
I don't understand people who do this type of stuff. Luckily no-one wants to be like me!
Lol! I doubt that very much.
@LoriAMoore (4889)
I had a co-worker like that once. I swore that if I said, "I like to eat dirt" that she would also claim the next day to like to eat dirt just because I did. Remember that movie, "Single White Female?" Stalker scary!
Yes, I remember that movie. These people are sick!
• Riga, Latvia
Sounds like a dangerous person if crossed. I would steer clear of her or even block her on FB @DianneN
She is a nut job, for sure! Mean and cruel, too!
Not a witch.But a bit curious.Nothing like a good cat fight(kidding)lol You are the wicked witch there.LOL.I think that he like you a lot.But saying all these things,maybe trying to get close to you. Who knows.Have you ever confront her on this?
There is no talking to her. Trust me. And what would I say to her?
@sofssu (14481)
LOL I should say you were her idol. Perhaps she wants to show you that she has done well for herself. Personally I wouldn't bother with such people.
I feel the same as you. She wanted me to take off my shoes at a school party to show her husband the label in them. She is such a phony, and a mean woman, too.
@sofssu (14481)
@DianneN Kind of sick in the head I guess.
@sofssu Without a doubt!!!!
@miniam (9244)
• Bern, Switzerland
a person who copies your every move is very insecure person,l`d just laugh but not give them a second thought.
Very wise words. I did let her get under my skin when I taught in the same schools as her.
@miniam (9244)
• Bern, Switzerland
@DianneN So both of you were teaching at the same school?im sure she secretly wished to teach your classes
@miniam yes, we taught at three of the four schools we were in together. She taught art. I taught special education. I'm positive she didn't want to teach my classes!!!!! Lol!
@Daljinder (21025)
This is taking imitation to the extreme. Does she have a crush on you or something? Or is she insecure enough to have lost her own identity in the process of imitating you? Maybe she is lost?
There is no excuse for her behavior. She is a mean person as well.
@Daljinder (21025)
@DianneN So it is just how she is in general. Well drat! Hopefully she won't look out for you
You really should be flattered because your being copied by her . It means you really are the best looking girl so she copies you . Well, maybe you should accept her friend request , so you can also get to see how she is now . She's beautiful too, like you .
She's a haggard old witch! Lol! She doesn't normally look that good. Her hair and makeup were done by professionals for her daughter's wedding, like mine was, but not for her son's wedding, which was before my son's wedding. Another copied thing.
@DianneN You made me laugh .
@garymarsh6 (13201)
Oops I thought for a second it was your mother or an aunt! She must be in awe of you @DianneN. For someone with such an obsession she must be very insecure. I would give her a very wide berth if I were you. She may be seeking your approval in some way. in some respects it is quite sad. I don't think I would have accepted her friend request knowing that she behaves like this. Move on and ignore as you clearly have nothing in common with this poor deluded woman.
Lol! Ha ha ha! I can always delete her as a friend. What satisfaction that would be!
@CoolPeace (1593)
• Miami, Florida
It has to be annoying and she might want what you have
I think you're right, and she always annoyed me. Enough is enough!
NO you`re not a witch! I had this woman do me the same way, she lived across the street. She dyed her hair whatever color I was into, I bought a blue hoodie, she did, I bought a red car, she did,If she heard my radio on old rock... yep. I went fishing, she started going fishing... the list is endless. I moved, I bet she was lost without me. Tony said he seen her and her clothes was baggy and nasty, I need to go back so she would clean up.lol Its not flattering its freakin creepy!
Lol! I'm glad you understand. It is annoying and creepy at the same time.