Hubby finally made it in.

Hubby finally got home a couple of hours ago. So we got the grocery store trip finished and him and the kids went to go get dinner we're having White Castle's for those that aren't familar with them they are basically sliders (small hamburger's) they have a few other items there that you can't get anywhere else at least not that I've bee able to find there food is so good. Looks like it's another work weekend for him he has to go in tomorrow to help them pick up empty trailers and move some around then Saturday he leaves out for Mississippi. I hope that everyone is have a good evening/day.
The evening is turning good for me. I had a splitting headache, but now I´m better.
Im glad you are feeling I get chronic migraines to me there is nothing worse.
@AutumnSnow I´m only better. Not well, yet.
@marguicha I hope you are soon.
@IvySaysHi (4342)
I wish we had a white castle near us. The only time we get white castle is if we buy those boxes of frozen microwavable sliders they sell in the grocery store
I didnt know we had one here till hubby said something he's in trouble now,lol yeah the frozen kind are ok but definitely not the same
@IvySaysHi (4342)
@AutumnSnow hope one day i can taste the truth lol
Glad to hear that you are having a great evening with hubby and the kids. I am home alone this evening so feeling kind of lonely and bored. Been on here most of the evening and probably be on here until I go to bed. Hope you enjoyed your White Castle.
I hope you have a good evening being on mylot is a good way to pass the time.
@MattMeng (3271)
• Hangzhou, China
The same to you, my friend.