Finally got the rabbit in her cage.

All day she been pissing on the kitchen floor.. I searched high and low on the internet for anything that could stop this from happening. All I read is after spaying the pissing stops. Ok not true well what now. I put apples in her cage but she would not go in it. Just run around the living room. I shut the light off and left the living room. She jumps in and I had my friend slowly walk over a shut the cage. I don't want her out at all. I must find something to spay these spots on the floor. I can't imagine the cost my landlord would charge me for tile replacement. Kay had better keep her in that cage or I will do something she will forever cry over. She does not hear when I tell her I am tired and want her gone. Since I know we do love her just keep her in the cage and I am fine.
@ricki_911 (19241)
• Toronto, Ontario
She wants attention.
We give he all the attention in the world. She is just lazy and hard headed. Now she growls at me and runs from me. I put food and snacks down she will come to me. Other than that she will growl and run away from me.
@ricki_911 (19241)
• Toronto, Ontario
@sharon6345 Female rabbits are like that. Males tend to be more cuddle. Either she is severely not litter trained whih many cages rabbits are or she wants attention
yes it sounds likeKay needs to keep the bunny in the cagelol
That or cry for life.
@sharon6345 no she has to use some compassion as rabbit pee cannot be sanitary all over your apt.