Anyone else try Bitlanders ?

@EddieHands (32316)
Has anyone else tried out Bitlanders? I heard this stie pays well for blogging. I did a couple blogs. I am not sure how money is made though? Must we share the links to get views? or just be active. I will never leave mylot. I am just wondering about this site as I have joined it now! meow!
@scheng1 (24949)
Not worth it. It takes a couple of months for me to reach $10.
@EddieHands (32316)
Wow really? Some people told me.they make ten bucks per post. But they probably know how to get tons of views
@AkoPinay (10761)
It is because you are not submitting contents for review regularly @scheng1
@AkoPinay (10761)
@EddieHands we are NOT earning for views nor comments there. We could earn up to $10 plus PER DAY, yes PER DAY! That is -- if we upload video or blog or gallery and SUBMIT FOR REVIEW. Each content review costs 10-gems and newbies are given free gems for first video, blog and gallery. 5/5 star reviews earn more, 4/5 star ratings and below earn less. 10-gems are returned if we receive 5/5 star review, 4-gems return for 4/5 star review, 3-gems for 3/5 star and so on. So, just go to bitLanders to post high quality contents with VIDEOS, multiple IMAGES and LINKS (referral/affiliate is allowed) to earn more. And come to mylot if you want more interactions but less earnings Most of my blog posts and galleries there are rated 4/5 star and I earn $1 to $2 plus DAILY for posting one/week only, I could cash out $10/week. We could earn more if we post more and receive 5/5 star ratings. Check bitLanders leaderboard. Top User is earning $6 to $10 plus DAILY for posting 2 or more articles and galleries weekly I was on top too last year. I was posting 2-3 articles weekly and received 5/5 star reviews and earned $7 to $8 plus daily. bitLanders earning are based on QUALITY & QUANTITY. Post more quality contents and submit for review to earn more. Here is one of my blog posts rated 5/5 star.
Image Credit:http://lunablugelato.com As a sequel to my previouspost entitled'bitLanders and bitMiles Survey Chat', I would like to talk about Ice Cream and Gelato. Who on earth would'ntknow what ICE CREAM is? It's that yummy universal frozen delight we
@Macarrosel (7640)
Try to ask @AkoPinay about it for she's doing good in there. I joined the site few months ago but never tried to post anything yet.
i was about to say the same since she seems to be the only one i know who earns well at bitlanders.
@EddieHands (32316)
Yes shd she is doing. Very.good.making big money.
@ilocosboy (32205)
oh okay, so akopinay really doing great there.
I have never tried this site. I would suppose it is a lot of work to make any money.
@EddieHands (32316)
Not sure hiw it works yet. But I aill write a.review soon.
@AkoPinay (10761)
Yes posting lengthly video, article and gallery is a lot of work but it's worth it
@EddieHands (32316)
@AkoPinay What can the videos be about ?
@egdcltd (5839)
I think the top earners are making a couple of hundred dollars a month or more. Most are probably making less. I think you need to know what you're doing on it. My opinion is it looks like better quality longer articles might do better there than here, but you would also need to get them reviewed and promoted.
@AkoPinay (10761)
That's correct @egdcltd but I promote once in a blue moon only. 5/5 star rated contents are automatically promoted and displayed on the homepage
@EddieHands (32316)
Yeah I want to make that big money.
@AkoPinay (10761)
@EddieHands see you on bitLanders leaderboard!
@ilocosboy (32205)
Not yet Meowbut maybe I will try it someday when I get my feeling to go in Bitlander. We all need earning site so maybe I will try if I can manage to it.
@EddieHands (32316)
Meow I want.big money also. I posted on fhere last night. Meow.
@ilocosboy (32205)
@EddieHands good luck and tell us what happen if it did great in that site.
@EddieHands (32316)
@ilocosboy ok will let you know how much money I can make there !
@Ronrybs (7075)
• London, England
There are so many of these sites appearing, I am having trouble keeping up. shall have to see if you get any more replies before I have a gander
@AkoPinay (10761)
bitLanders is former FilmAnnex founded by Francesco Rulli we get paid in Bitcoin before but now we are paid thru PayPal or Payza (for countries where PayPal is not available)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search Francesco Rulli Born Florence, Italy Occupation Businessman Known for Founder and President of Film Annex; fashion business partner to John Malkovich; Managing Partner at Citadel of New York
@EddieHands (32316)
Yes so many money making sites, so little time.
@JustBhem (20847)
• Davao, Philippines
I tried Bitlanders a long time ago. And stop. I forgot my password there. That's why.
@EddieHands (32316)
Wow really? I aaved my password. But I am hungry
@AkoPinay (10761)
You can connect thru Facebook or Gmail if you used same email.
@AkoPinay (10761)
What is your username there so I could check and give you more tips :)
@EddieHands (32316)
lol I think you already found me! lol
@AkoPinay (10761)
@EddieHands yes I saw the burger from bitLanders homepage
@EddieHands (32316)
@AkoPinay lol meow yes that was me!
@polyxena (2590)
• Sturgis, Michigan
I use it, I'm just not sure how to earn money there. I hope to eventually figure it out. I'm just not sure what to write, so I write whatever comes to my mind on BitLanders, and just keep my fingers crossed that I earn something off of it.
@EddieHands (32316)
I heard the way to make money is write one long posts, and add links, even videos, and tags. Then submit it for review. If you get a high rating that one blog makes you dollars everyday. Also doing the daily quests I think also makes money etc. As you buzz score goes up, so does you money. That's All I've learnes so far. But I've only made about a a dollar on there lol
@polyxena (2590)
• Sturgis, Michigan
@EddieHands At least you've made a dollar!
@rina110383 (21957)
But you joined the site.