Have you ever experience a poor interview during your job hunting period ?

Hong Kong
There are time in life that we need to go for an interview in order to get a job from an employer. However, there are some organization or employer whose not that friendly during the interview moment. Have you experience some kinds of insult during the interview, and of course you didn't get the job afterward ? If you have any experience like this, share with us ?
@Bluedoll (17136)
yes and I declined the position because of it.
@XinfulThotz (4224)
• Singapore, Singapore
a company that doesn't see the value in you is not worth joining..if the people there are unfriendly or hostile..it probably in turn reveal to you the culture of the company... so even if they would like to employ me, i would not want to join them anymore..
Agree if you still have many other choice. but if that's the only one choice you have. What would you do ? Share with us ?
• Singapore, Singapore
@wildlittlefan i don't believe there is only one choice.. for me, an interview is not only a process whereby they evaluate me, it is a two way thing...i evaluate them as well.. if i find that it is not a right company to join, i won't join...i will look for other jobs.
@XinfulThotz Good, a coke for you.
I had noticed that there are some incompetent interviewers.