Are you happy with your life?

@iridion9 (10806)
I'm not poor. But I'm not satisfied and not happy. You?
• Davao, Philippines
sorry to hear that.. but me, i am poor and i am satisfied for i am with my family right now. though sometimes we ran out of money but it doesnt make me unhappy. maybe you just have to accept things that sorrounds you and be true to your self so that you will be happy then.
@iridion9 (10806)
It is true money is not enough to make a person happy...
• Davao, Philippines
@iridion9 yes it is. i thought it only happens iin movies because poor people like me really needs money to make us happy. but not all of us though. it depends on the mind set of a person. if a person is not contented of what he/she has in life materially, then it would be sad for him/her to live without or with less money.
• Davao, Philippines
@iridion9 but when you submit yourself to God and pray to him and ask for satisfaction and happiness in life, then you will have it because with God nothing is impossible.
@skysnap (18045)
yes and no... :p
@iridion9 (10806)
Why yes and no? Kindly elaborate your answers...
Im almost 90and yes Im satisfied as Im content with what I have and happy to be on mylot and be with mylot friends,.I have hobbies I have a son I love and friends here I adore I aM ACTUALLY HAPPY
@iridion9 (10806)
Glad you are happy.