Off to Prison Again

@Jackalyn (7391)
Oxford, England
It's nearly time to go. Not my turn to preach today, but I am doing an Alpha in detention talk Tuesday and will be there three times this week. The worst part is the search. Beyond that we tend to forget the walls and try to bring hope to people who are often frightened and worried. You cannot judge. Everyone's case is different and people don't stay long. It is the one kind of service where we hope not to see people next week and perhaps one day walking along the street. I am hoping for news of miracles at the detention centre today.
It is so true that we cannot judge, most people who judge are worse than those they judge.
@cacay1 (33192)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@LadyDuck, Confucius said: Don't judge so you wont be judged.Nice aphorism.
@cacay1 Confucius was a wise man.
Well, I hope you get a few miracles. It is great work you are doing.
@ilocosboy (40647)
i am always in salute to the people like you. -We cannot do what you are doing so the least we can do is for us to say to you to continue your good deeds.
That's a very laudable thing that you are doing - well done.
But for the grace of God go we!! It can just be one bad decision that places people in this position so you are wise, never judge least ye be judged I think is a very important thing to remember. It is a wonderful thing that you are doing.
@cacay1 (33192)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
God is happy with what you are doing helping people lost their way.Keep up the good work.
@crossbones27 (22392)
• Redlands, California
Well, I hope you help them solve all their worries by next week. It sucks when we see how technology and modernization only works so much.
You're right that we cannot judge. Everyone's case is indeed different.
I hope to never write a post with your title...my 4 experiences were as an inmate at one.
@Jackalyn (7391)
• Oxford, England
Oh dear. I am keeping company with a jailbird. Whatever did you do? Freedom is worh fighting for.
@Jackalyn I used to be quite the 'outlaw'.
I too hope some miracles come for those in need today at the prison.