My eldest daughter sent me a message.

Chile
Tania, my eldest daughter, is about to take the plane back to Chile. She sent me a message telling me that she´d be going to tomorrow´s barbecue with Alejandro. That means he is doing much better with the injurues from his car accident. I have not been able to talk to her and she must be now flying back. I´ll check today what I have to take to Claudia´s house. The potato salad will be the last thing I do, but I´ll see where is the Philadelphia cheese and the sesame seeds. And I´ll bring down a bottle of wine to take. Do you bring anything when you are invited to a barbecue?
Your potato salad will be the perfect thing to bring. Yes, we always bring something to a barbecue.
I´ll kill 2 birds with one stone. I bought too many potatoes when I thought I would have Diego for 3 weeks. Now I have too many, so I´ll help Claudia with a salad and The potatoes will not be wasted.
We always take drinks. Sometimes there is an arrangement that you take your own meat - or perhaps a salad to share.
well depend.First I ask the host if they want us to bring anything.Secondly a nice bag of chocolate.I always bring something for the host
I´d love to invite you!
Usually I will take some kind of a dish to go with the meat.
My daughter woll be happy with a salad. She has noone to help her And I bet CArolina (her eldest) will arrive late.