What to do with left over tuna cans

Kingston, New York
Here what you can do with left over tuna cans. After you wash them.You can use them for a cookie cutter. Cookie comes out bakery size. You can all so use them to make hamburger patties. This is a different way of recycling.
@louievill (18914)
you can cut out the bottom and use it to make a perfect fried egg, I think it's more of or called "upcycling" rather than recycling
• Kingston, New York
In other words McMuffin egg.
I use other kind of cans to do this, the one used for tuna are always a bit smelly. I throw them in the cans recycler.
• Kingston, New York
A good wash in very hot water get the smell away. If you have a dishwasher a lot better way to get smell out I never had a problem getting rid of smell
@eagletrek2 I feel so much the smells, I feel the smell of tuna, so I use the empty pineapple cans.
@Juilee (459)
• Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I thought you can sell them at the recycling facility for money? Of course, you need a lot of cans in order to make some pocket change.
• Kingston, New York
not in my area the town does charge people to pick up recycle stuff.
@patgalca (14480)
• Orangeville, Ontario
Really, you could use any size can or jar for the same purpose. It's a good idea, though no use to me as I don't eat tuna anymore, nor do I bake cookies anymore. LOL!
• Kingston, New York
I like the bakery size ,tuna cans give me that size I need