Windows 10 opening picture

Israel
I am getting fed up with the Windows 10 opening pictures. I don't really care to look at a picture when I sit down to start to work on the computer. It is a waste of time, because after the picture there is still another waiting screen. I feel that there should be a choice if you want to have the opening picture or not. What do you think?
@owlwings (39887)
• Cambridge, England
You may find this useful. I haven't tried it myself, but it may do what you want. (The instructions assume that you have the Anniversary Update).
One of the new features on Windows 10 Insider preview build 10547 is the ability to remove the Windows background picture on the sign-in screen. Removing the picture is as easy as flipping a switch in the settings. We'll show you how to do it.
Can someone explain in detail what the issue is... I sense it's something interesting, but can't move beyond the sensing part :( What is the opening screen and why should it be removed...?
@owlwings (39887)
• Cambridge, England
@hora_fugit I understand the OP to be referring to the high quality images which Microsoft supply to decorate the login screen in Win 10 (I believe that Win 8 also had them). In other words, the screen which appears when you start Windows or return from Sleep, Hibernate or Lock and which prompts for your password or PIN
@owlwings When I return from Sleep, get a screen with image and swiping/tapping on it leads to password prompt. Win 8 and the older version of Win 10 used to have no pictures in the password screen while the current version just slips the same previous screen in. Which appears better to me :) Now the question is, why these screens are not desirable to someone.... and what would be preferred instead...
hmm, there might be a way to change that. not sure, 10 is annoying so I havent done much with the settings
@skysnap (18049)
you can change it there are plenty of application that allows you to do just that.
• Uzbekistan
Haven't you got a personal photo as a screen saver? Mine appears after the Windows 10 opening picture. I'm always happy when I see it.