Have you ever eat ice cream on the road while it is snowing outside ?

Hong Kong
I have tried that a few time while I was still in high school during the winter time of Canada. It was quite happy experience to eat some ice cream with my classmates on such a beautiful moment. Actually the whether wasn't that cold even when it was snowing and I still remember the ice cream store offered 31 kinds of ice cream for our choice. That's why the store was named 31. I really missed those good old day and I have nothing to worry about at that time. But when starting to work, things have been changed. How about your experience ? Share with us ?
I never eat on the road...I'm afraid I'll get run over by a car or a truck
Ok, on a street then. Ice cream really taste good. No wonder some people even has an ice cream hair style.
@ms1864 (6974)
• Bangalore, India
I have eaten a flavored ice like thing in the rain.....because a crazy friend suggested it to me.
Being in Canada, that is the Canadian thing to do. Eating ice cream on a snowing winter day is always the best!
@responsiveme (18126)
Never seen snow:(
@XinfulThotz (4184)
• Singapore, Singapore
i want to do that too!!!!
@ilocosboy (40300)
I have yet experience it. Why? Because there is no ice in our country.