I think I might give up on bitlanders

@EddieHands (37845)
I tried the site. But when I uploaded a galley I didn't get any more gems. I think if I upload a video the same will happen. Overall it's an OK site But I don't think I can make much on there without gems. And I don't feel like buying them. Oh well moving on to bigger better sites I had lined up anyways. Hope you have a magical day everyone!
@LCaldwell (254)
What other sites have you found?
@EddieHands (37845)
upwork and microworkers. But I have been to lazy to start on them lol. But I will now.. meow
@EddieHands I signed up for both of those. The one I really like is Crowdsource. They changed to onespace though for the workforce part. I earned some descent change during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales season last year. If you want to check that one out go to crowdsource.com
@EddieHands (37845)
@LCaldwell Oh wow is that a really good site ? Ok I will try it.
@ms1864 (6992)
• Bangalore, India
I abandoned bitlanders too..but i felt like that site is all over the place...i don't like their format either...
@EddieHands (37845)
Yes Bitlanders is strange. I think they just want me to buy gems. then it;s only by chance i will get a good rating to a blog post to make me big money. So trying other sites instead.
@rina110383 (24135)
So you're now on that site. How is it? Not a member of that site.
@Ronrybs (7299)
• London, England
Think I shall give bitlanders a miss, thanks for the info
@moondebi (1213)
• Bangalore, India
I've heard about the site, but never been a member over there.