I got a doubt...

@shivamani10 (11232)
Hyderabad, India
Our Grandparents have gave birth to our parents and they also gave birth to us. We are giving birth to our children. They give birth to our grandchildren. What is new we have found new in this process. I got a doubt "Why are we here?" "what is the purpose of taking birth?' Can anybody tell me please and clear my doubt?
We are here to give glory to God our Creator who loves us so much to give us a wonderful place to live and a family to share it with.
I suppose life is a gift given to us by God. We are His children. He thought the gift would be a lovely thing for His children. I suppose that gift of life from God was supposed to be enjoyable, but due to "free will," far too many humans have messed up that gift and caused so much sadness. If the gift of life is used properly, then life definitely is a precious gift. We are here to enjoy life, but our negative ways can make that gift into a burden. Perhaps we are born so that God can determine those who use His gift in a positive way.
@itsik8 (184)
• Holon, Israel
It's a philosophical question that different people will give you different answers.
@Hate2Iron (7858)
I hope that every generation has something to offer the next generation so that they have a better world to be born into. Sometimes I do wonder though!!
You need to find a purpose out there since we can't tell you how you live your life.
@puroypoi (274)
• Cainta, Philippines
i think it is the only way and the better way to exist here on earth.
God brought us here. We are here to live for Him. :-)
No one knows for sure but at the end of our lives we may have a better about why we were put on this earth.
@haazaah (229)
• Pakistan
@shivamani10 do you know urdu??? If u know urdu , i give answer and then u can translate for other members...
@parpande (674)
• Bangalore, India
@shivamani10 we are here because of our karma in our previous birth ....
@kumbarn14 (712)
• Pakistan
Hi, dont fool around spiritual, you may not know where you will end. Out of jokes