Out of whack start to the day

@sallypup (27975)
Moses Lake, Washington
The car's windshield had a thin sheen of ice on it to start. Way too early for that!! Commute over, I started to head into our driveway. Up ahead of me on the road going up the hill I noted a black furry silly running around. A Scotty dog. A pickup barreled toward me so I waited before crossing into our driveway. I decided to stop and take the dog in as a passenger. Far better that he head down into our part of the world then be on the loose. No collar. A guy dog cause he sprayed everything he came in contact with. I left him corralled out in my fenced front yard. I plan to call the Animal Shelter when they open at noon. And for a couple of hours the internet service was down. I called hubby at his work place and he said they didn't have any service either. I got some cleaning and organizing down and ta dah! Here's internet again.
Ice on the windshield...say it isn't so! :( I am so not ready for that kind of weather. I hope your new little doggie friend finds his way home soon and glad to see that you have your internet back up and running. Have a great day!
@sallypup (27975)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Happy2beme That ice sure was not funny to me, either. I better check out how the tomato bushes are doing.
@sallypup I guess so. They aren't fond of that weather.
@CinnamonGrl (6066)
• Paradise, California
I hope you find the dog's owner. It was good of you to rescue him. I'm glad your internet is back, too.
@sallypup (27975)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@CinnamonGrl It really hurt to do it but I took him to our animal shelter. He was sweet but not neutered so he was spraying. The owner can figure out that their dog is missing and call the shelter. At least he is off the road.
You really did save that wandering pup from becoming harmed in some manner. Hope the owner claims the little fellow. Yes, ice on the windshield is a bit early.
@Loverabbit (1306)
• Zamboanga City, Philippines
Good to see both alive #internet #dog
@amnabas (10310)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Glad you connected back on mylot these conditions are too irritating.
We are still in the 90s! Glad you caught the doggie before he got hurt
@sallypup (27975)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Wow on that heat. 70s for a high today.
@sallypup same deal today, fall here just means a slightly Less Miserable summer
@sallypup (27975)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Jessicalynnt I'm not looking forward to being bundled up every time I go out.
@Rohvannyn (3118)
You sure attract the strays! I hope he finds his owner. A Scotty dog isn't terribly common. Oh, and there's something nice over on my profile.
@sallypup (27975)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Rohvannyn I grabbed this guy. He didn't come to me but I thought it was in his best interest to quit gawking at the road.
@Rohvannyn (3118)
@sallypup True, you did grab him, but he let you.
@sallypup (27975)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Rohvannyn He was a gentle wooly bully just small.
• Eugene, Oregon
Nice of you to pick up that little dog. I hope his owner is found. Glad you got the internet up again.
@sallypup (27975)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@JamesHxstatic I hate seeing fur piles on the road. Just breaks me up.
• Rochester, New York
Aww I love Scotty dogs they are so adorable! Hopefully his owners are found.
@sallypup (27975)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@LisaSteinmetz I hated to take him to the Pound and yet he was goofing up the home critter dynamic and let him go out on his own? No on that.