$ 100K usd, How do you spend this money?

@iridion9 (6385)
Let say you have 100k USD dollars. How do you spend this money? Me, I'll buy a house and lot. A car. New smartphone New tablet. The rest will save in the bank, And invest in a small business...
@destry (2528)
• Kirkwall, Scotland
I have 100k, so I am doing what I am doing right now. Do you mean an extra 100k or just a 100k? - if you mean an extra 100k then I would use it as part of the deposit of the fishing boat I will be buying next year.
@iridion9 (6385)
Are you joking me? You have 100k USD ? So what are you doing here in mylot?
@destry (2528)
• Kirkwall, Scotland
@iridion9 $100k is not that much really. Jeesh, I'm in the process of buying a second home and that is a wee tad over £300,000 ($390,000). I'm not here on mylot for the money if that is what you are asking - I really don't care about the few cents that rack up, I am here to interact with people. . . and observe those who try to cheat the system through a desperate attempt to make a few pennies.
@iridion9 (6385)
@destry What is your country? England?
I wish I have that big amount of money. First, I will give my parents 2,000 usd each.Then my two in-laws (brother and sister) ,I will give them 1000 usd each so they can use the money to put a business.In that way,they won't depend on my hubby's income. I will secure my daughter's education by opening a trust found. I am going to franchise a pharmaceutical business.And the rest of the money will be invested in stocks ,time deposit and health insurance.
@iridion9 (6385)
Be diligent and pray to GOD. GOD is generous. He will give it to you in the right time.
@iridion9 God is a great provider
@rina110383 (24145)
Let it stay in the bank.
@iridion9 (6385)
And the bankers will get rich and will use your money. How about save it in your own vault
First thing for me to do is get a bank account and save it there first. I might study again on vocational course like cooking or mechanic or construction. Probably invest in small business too. I have to be wise so that I won't end like those people who spent like crazy as if there's no tomorrow.
First i will save some of it , donate some to the church's charity works . No, i won't but a house because we already have a house . I will invest some in stocks with the help of my cousin who gained so much in stock investments . Give some to my parents and sisters .
@topffer (33286)
• France
It depends where you are living. You would hardly be able to buy a house here with 100k and certainly not a business. It would help to end the work I have to do on my new house...