Crystal Comes to Town - A Love Story (The Odyssey of a former drug user/dealer) Part V

By JJ
TEACHER, TEACHER Within days of my "retirement" a county wide sweep is initiated that results in several labs being busted. Included in these was one about a mile down the road from my house. One thing I hadn't really considered; I was using a lot of meth. Having to pay regular price was quickly becoming a drag. So I became a teacher. I had a reputation as a great "cook"; people started coming to me asking me to help them. This was an even better deal for me; now, I'm not paying for any ingredients and I'm not having to worry about my house getting raided. I give lessons to many people; they're all more than happy to pay my "fee" (usually half of their finished product.) Some are even paying me just to cook it for them; they don't want to (or are scared to) do it themselves. I've split with my wife during all this; my new "old" lady is a girl 16 years younger than me. (Surely it's not the dope.) Let's move forward a little. I've since started working out in the oilfield. I'm still using daily and helping people 3-4 times a week. In September of 2000, my girlfriend gives birth to my son, (name omitted). Once again, luck has smiled at me; even though his mother and I were using the whole time she was pregnant with him, he comes out healthy. Proud Papa! He wasn't underweight or anything; he was (and still is) perfect. I don't trust anyone to watch my son; all my friends are meth-freaks; (funny how I never thought I was one too) so my son goes everywhere with us. Even when he shouldn't be there. I sit here and think about this now, and it's just a miracle that nothing bad ever happened to him. I really don't like putting this part down. My son was there by my side at all hours of the day and night as I was using this sh*t. And I never once thought about what it could have done to him. My first love was still Crystal. Tomorrow - THE SONG REMAINS INSANE
THE SONG REMAINS INSANE My girlfriend and I marry in December of 2000. I'm very much in love. 40 years old and finally getting the family I always wanted. Of...
sounds like not just your fault, mom allowed it too. so only some of the blame is yours, still it wasnt a good choice, and one can only beat oneself up for so long after the fact.
Her and I still don't speak. She hasn't quite told the kids about any of it.
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
JJ - I am going to read all the Parts. Your story is fascinating to a crime story aficionado like me. I'm sure it is cathartic and cleansing for you. Thanks for sharing.
It was a wild ride
Thanks for sharing. I have to catch up with the other parts.
I linked it all backwards since I was posting one part a day, I finally changed that
@JolietJake thanks! Makes it easier for others to follow your story.
@LoriAMoore (9663)
Crystal is a biatch!
Quite