Reality

Reality differs! Most of the human beings believe that reality is a constant for everyone, but it differs with each individual
@ms1864 (7002)
• Bangalore, India
interesting topic...can you explain how ? Like what was your thought process to reach to this conclusion...?
• Denmark
@ms1864 I like your comment. It seems to me that you are also not a fan of minimal posts of one and a half lines saying next to nothing.
@ms1864 (7002)
• Bangalore, India
@MALUSE Thankx. The thing is, i understand that some people convey what they want to in a few lines..i get that...but when there is no explanation...where do i go from there?...because sometimes when i read the one line posts...i already have a 4 line reply in my mind...i would just like to know the mind i am talking to..so i know how to phrase my answer.
@ms1864 actually the thought process is very complex and it's hard to put everything into words. anyway i'll try... you know it's all about the perception. basically reality is a delusion that creates by our brains. so based on that created reality everything else get build up like the entities like you, me , we, they and so on. Then there's the world, a combination of all those entities together. Seeing the world through your world is the perception. So your perception differs from mine. you know.. all these things we hear, see and other sensory feelings are a result of our brain calculating the energy or frequencies and projecting itself as a summary. so coming to a conclusion about anything is based on your consciousness. so basically there's no such things like certainty or permanent to anything as like my opinion right now you're reading. and there's more to this... what do you think?