How do you know if you have made a good discussion?

Indonesia
I'm a new comer here. I think I love this site. How do you know if you have made a good discussion? Because I've just read that good discussion pays good. Share us some info, please!
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
you only know by the number of replies you get
I understand. Thanks a lot for your informative response.
@ezzrssi (11197)
I dunno try to do a lot of posts and try to take a lot of reponses
@binitkedia (1172)
no idea
I hope now you know :) any other opinion guys?
Also...you should research your topic. People tend to just start topics on whatever subject...don't ask yes or no questions or what's your favorite this or that.....also don't repeat topics started by other's.... I hope people read your discussion! they should! Good Luck!
That's quite an explanation. Very useful! Thanks a lot!
@abagslife (1214)
If many people reply, it's a good discussion ;)
I see. Okay, thanks for your response :)
"good" is relative. if you define 'good' from the number of replies you have, the fact is a lot of useless discussion have great number of replies. i think you can tell a 'good' discussion is from the number of replies AND the comments in it. if a lot of users say it's good / useful, than it's definitely is.
In a perfect world a good discussion would mean a useful discussion which has a lot of responses. Do you agree with that?
@luskas (3430)
• Portugal
Hi there! Welcome... That information is correct. Good discussion make more cash so i think you should post things that usually take a lot of talking about like politics or religion... You can share your thoughts. Anyway donĀ“t forget to awnser other peoples topics or to awnser to those who responde your own topic, that will earn you too good cash... Cheers
I get a better understanding now. That's a very clear explanation you've just written, thanks a lot!
@hermanica (390)
if many people have responded to your discussion perhaps it is an interesting topic...
That would be a good indicator! Thanks
@ngm_syd (1087)
Well, as i understand, if you answer some thing in a manner, reply and start discussion, which keep you busy, and in tag use the words which are in questions like good disscussion, posting etc, will pays you more, actually its point based programme, no point for articles, like a an the, no points for spelling mistakes, no pints for ooooooo, mmmmmmmm this kinds of words, more points for more words
That's quite an explanation, ngm_syd. Thank you very much!
@birthlady (5613)
A good discussion has alot of posts, and you also comment back to people.
I think I got the point now. Thanks for sharing! That's truly helpful