Another crazy hectic day on the hill top.

Banks, Oregon
Hey, everyone sorry I have been missing in action again, it's been another very crazy hectic day up here. I was able to keep my cool though and, not lose my temper. I was woke up this morning to find out someone who is mad at my sister has called CSD on her again, it's so messed up, makes me mad they are bothering my nieces again, because they are doing good, they are with my Mom and, she takes care of them, what ever my sister does has nothing to do with them, they shouldn't even be allowed to go talk to my nieces at school, makes me sick, they are both old enough now they can choose where they live and, that's with my mom, either way though. I just had to clean the mess my sister left up there and, we got a new couch also. CSD is supposed to come up this weekend to talk to everyone. Anyway I am about to head to town soon, then I will be back here, everyone say a prayer for us thank you. Update it turned out not being as bad as we thought, apparently it's just an investigation on my sister, because she's pregnant and, failed a UA, but it was caused by mixing drugs the doctor gave her and, methadone clinic. So, pray that works out, but my nieces are in no danger at least thank God.
Praying for all of you.
@TRBRocks420 Glad it was not as bad as it was. Hopefully the clinic/doctor can vouch for her and she can retake the test.
@infatuatedbby Thank you my friend and, I hope so too, just glad my nieces won't be bothered any more, we had to go pick them up, my younger niece was crying, they have already been through too much.
@TRBRocks420 Yes, I hope they can go back to a normal schedule without the interference. :)
I am sorry to hear people are messing with your sister / talking to your nieces. I'm not sure what CSD means but I hope all gets better.
Turns out this time, she believes it was a counselor or doctor.
@Bella27 (387)
• Waverly, Tennessee
Sorry you all had to go through that. I hope thing's get better. Sounds really good they aren't in danger as well.
Thanks and, it looks like everything is going to be fine.
@Bella27 (387)
• Waverly, Tennessee
@TRBRocks420 that's really good.
I am happy to know that your nieces are in no danger . Thanks to you and your mother for taking good care of them . I am sad for your sister though .
Thank you my friend and, I pray they will help her and, everything works out.
@TRBRocks420 Yes, just keep praying for her .
I sorry you are going through this. Whoever called should be ashamed of themselves. The girls are doing well with your mom so they should leave them be. I feel sad for them. I will definitely say a prayer.
Thank you it turned out, not being as bad as thought, it's just a investigation on my sister, because she failed a UA and, is pregnant. So, it's about her, but at least she is working with them. I guess they are going to help her get a place and, stuff. So, I am praying that works out, but just thanking God my nieces won't be bothered any more.
@TRBRocks420 I am glad to hear that.
@CinnamonGrl (5807)
• Paradise, California
Oh nooooooooo, I am so sorry about the involvement of child services. I have heard of a lot of people who have grudges just turning people in because they're mad at them. That is a horrible situation for a family, I wish people would think more about when that is appropriate and when it's not. Argh. I hope it all works out okay.
Yes, she has a ex mother in law that has turned her in many times, which not saying my sister doesn't do wrong things, but the kids are safe with my mom now and, have been for about 5 years.
• Paradise, California
@TRBRocks420 That's the thing. If the children are fine, that's what counts.
@5thHouse (1692)
• Sheffield, England
I hope things work out okay
Thanks I think everything is going to be fine now.
@sofssu (14451)
I am glad that it didn't end badly and your nieces are fine.. I hope your sister cleans up her act.
I hope so too thanks.
I hope it all works out.
Thanks very stressful day.
@sallypup (27504)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Your family has a heavy load to carry.
Yeah, it's rough sometimes, but despite the bad day, things have improved compared to how they were, most everyone we don't want here is gone.
Glad it went better then you thought.
Thank you.
Ain't that scary when some one's messing with your family. My mom's usually the one who figure things out, with out her were practically just damsel. But I hope your sister turned out already and hope it wasn't that serious. Hope you sue these people, and tell them no one should mess around with your nieces.
Thank you my friend, it turned out not as bad as I thought. I will add a update to this discussion.
@RubyHawk (26772)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Thank goodness your nieces are all right. I can imagine what a worry it is for you and your mom. I hope your sister seeks help for her problems,. You have a special mom. Much luck to her.