Tarot Card Story

@Bella27 (387)
Waverly, Tennessee
I love reading tarot cards even if I'm doing it for free. There's something about it that makes it my number one hobby! Well I got into a mood where I was reading everyone's for free, i started with family and friend's. Until one day I had a friend tell me I was good and should become professional or work online doing it for money. She told me I dedicated my time so why not do it wisely. I always thought doing readings online was a hoax! So the more I thought about it, and started doing research I came across a company that needed online reader's i worked for them for a while. The money was fairly decent, and the people enjoyed the readings, but I started beating myself up over giving people hope that could be false. I didn't feel this emotion until one day a guy messaged me, and apparently he had a ex girlfriend who didn't want to be with him. He would message me and demand to know if she still loved him and wanted to know if she would take him back. Being a kind person like myself I told him what the cards said, and that he should move on. I didn't tell him this until I since his obsession with her! It got to the point it became very unpleasant to hear from him daily, and one day I lost it on him and he gave me my first bad rating. It was then short after that I quit. I felt as if i was giving people false hope. I thought I'd share my experience with you all. Have you ever been through something like this? I'd love to hear your story.
@5thHouse (1692)
• Sheffield, England
I read the Tarot too. Which deck do you use?
@Bella27 (387)
• Waverly, Tennessee
I used The Golden Taort Deck by Kat Black
@5thHouse (1692)
• Sheffield, England
@Bella27 I have several decks but mainly use the Susan Hudes tarot deck, which I find very beautiful. I only read for friends these days, but long ago used to provide readings through a tarot website called World Tarot Readers. I've no idea if it's still going. I learned a lot while I was there. They were a nice crowd. I have been trying to read my own tarot recently, but it can be tricky reading for yourself.
@Bella27 (387)
• Waverly, Tennessee
@5thHouse oh yeah it can be! I don't do readings on myself usually when I tried things just seemed jumbled or not correct!
@crafty01 (337)
• Jamshedpur, India
I agree ,sometimes truth become unbearable burden.
@Bella27 (387)
• Waverly, Tennessee
Yeah being guilty of giving false hope is bad!
@rusty2rusty (6766)
• Defiance, Ohio
I have alwasy wanted to go get the cards read on me. But haven't actually done it. I want to do it to see what one actually has to say. My mom believes in them. So did my grandmother. Thats what has made me leery of trying.
@Bella27 (387)
• Waverly, Tennessee
They are somewhat accurate at times! But most decks dont just answer your questions. They tell you about yourself
@skysnap (18039)
I used to do horoscope using the indian deduction method. I realize that as a skeptic and agnostic, I am not doing justice to that and so I stopped doing that. It does gives false hope and people have no idea how many of them live on that.
@Bella27 (387)
• Waverly, Tennessee
Yes a lot of people live to hear what's Going to happen? But the truth is no one really knows.
@KristenH (24976)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Hmm. I did had a reading years ago, when two psychics came to my condo and gave me a reading. I don't remember what they said, but I knew it didn't come true. I would have to see it to believe it in my opinion.
@Bella27 (387)
• Waverly, Tennessee
Right. The site I worked for the people on there seemed to believe in it as if it was a higher power! It made me feel horrible
@KristenH (24976)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@Bella27 I know the feeling. There were two psychics who did readings for select condo owners for free I believe. None of the questions I asked were answered. I let God be my guide to my fate.
@Bella27 (387)
• Waverly, Tennessee
@KristenH same here! That's the only man that knows your journey