You Can Just Go Back To Bed When You Get Back Home She Says

@marsha32 (6693)
And, I did, but we left at 7 am and didn't get back home until after 10 am. I ended up back in bed until noon. I did get this lovely sunrise picture this morning, which I am rarely up to see the sunrise. My son missed court Monday so had a warrant out. We took him to court this morning, where he was arrested, so we had to wait out the paperwork time. I'm not really complaining too much as I did get in more sleep, but I also sewed on more of the yo-yo's to the Christmas table topper that I showed in my picture yesterday. I also shared this picture as well as 4 or 5 others that I took in rabadaba. However, mom is bugging me to take her to get her driver's license renewed today too. I have told her 3 times that I will take her tomorrow while I am out to clean the church. I am standing my ground on this! You would think that after living with us for 6 months she would have started to respect my "work" time by now! Swagbucks updated all of their apps yesterday. I'm guessing due to that they are offering double points today for playing them. I was pleasantly surprised to see that I already had surpassed my goal today of 102. Yay! I hadn't even started the button videos and have at least 3 more apps to complete. Looks like it will be an awesome swagbucks earning day! Any good news from you today?
@CinnamonGrl (5807)
• Paradise, California
Beautiful picture. My good news is that it appears I finally have pinned down all the documentation we need for my father's Medi-Cal application. This will be a load off our minds. it wasn't that easy because nobody has power of attorney. My mother didn't want to have to explain any of this to him. It is better to have it in place and do it before things reach this point. But anyway, I think I finally accomplished this long uphill battle. I'm glad you're raking in the swagbucks!
@CinnamonGrl that is great. There is a lot to do to get that far.
• Paradise, California
@GardenGerty yeh it's been one thing after another.
@marsha32 (6693)
Paperwork and me don't get along. My mom is organized as you know what so hopefully when the time comes that won't be a problem for my brother and me.
Your mother has to do things around your schedule. I will have to do some more on swagbucks today.
@marsha32 (6693)
The problem is that when she thinks she needs to do something she will not be quiet about it until you finally give in and take her.....and she knows we will finally give in to get her to shut up.
I take it that doesn't apply to regular Swagbucks but only if you have a mobile phone, which I don't have app availability for this one.
@marsha32 (6693)
Check ebates. They often have smart phones with full price rebates. You can then use it without a plan, just use your wifi for the apps. I do run 3 of the apps on my phone with a plan, but I run the other 3 on a non-plan phone. I had 2 other really cheap phones but they finally gave up after well over a year of continually running apps.
@marsha32 Interesting. I did sign up for ebates last year but haven't used it yet.
@Platespinner (16520)
Today's good news is that I only had to make two trips into town and today has been crisis free. It's been a bad week!
@marsha32 (6693)
Sorry to hear it's been a bad week. Mom's patiently waiting now for me to finish here so I can take her to get her driver's license.
@marsha32 one of my older kids has lost driving privileges for 6 months (he had a siezure) so now I get to provide transportation for him for the time being.
No earnings but we went for a great drive to a lavender farm and that was lovely.
@marsha32 (6693)
I bet that was lovely.
@simone10 (21657)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I downloaded the Swagbucks button on my browser so that I can start entering codes and see how that goes.
@simone10 (21657)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@marsha32 What a great idea! I'm going to have to give it a try. Thanks so much for you help. Are there any certain videos that you watch?
@marsha32 (6693)
@simone10 In today's post I am putting a screen shot (hope those are ok here) You will see my swagbutton video running on the side the way I do it. I just start at the front and let them play...skip along or to the next category if it gets stuck.
@simone10 (21657)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@marsha32 I saw it and really appreciate the info. Thanks so much for your help!
Nothing special today. But yesterday I had a whole day with my 2 children, one after the other. What´s the matter with your son?
@marsha32 (6693)
good question....he was arrested once again for missing this same court case! I guess he's not adult enough to get up out of bed and get himself to court....he's 33 years old. He knows that grandma (my mom) will bond him out of jail....I wish she wouldn't do that.
@marsha32 I am very much afraid that my grandson Diego will never be responsible. I think that he shpould have a good scare too, but my daughter will not be firm .
What was it that your son got arrested of , my friend ?
@marsha32 (6693)
He was arrested for not showing up for court for his traffic ticket on Monday.
@marsha32 oh i see. JuSt A minor one
Good for you! Stand your grand. I need to get my license renewed too.
@marsha32 (6693)
She is still going on before we leave now that we should have gone yesterday.
@marsha32 .......Ugh! Always something.
You have been busy, but you are always busy! A little fireball you are! Visited with my dad, age 95, who wants to change senior residences, but no matter where he would be, he would be unhappy. That guy can really suck up one's energy.
@marsha32 (6693)
Yes, they do, but we are fortunate that we still have them in our lives.
@marsha32 I agree.
Why did he miss court Monday? And what does your mom think she will drive if she renews her license? Good news is we went and got the stove.
@marsha32 (6693)
He worked taking down the skyride at the fair until about 3 am. He intended to stay awake until after court but fell asleep. Wes is telling mom to just get an ID but she thinks that will be too much paperwork. She won't drive again, and has no business driving. Even back when she was still driving she couldnt keep her mind on the road.
@rina110383 (24134)
It's Friday and I get to go home early today.
@marsha32 (6693)
Yep, it's Friday and I am out the door for the afternoon as soon as I finish replying to these comments.
You must have done something right, because I did not get double points. I had something nice happen yesterday that I posted.
@marsha32 (6693)
I will have to look for your post. The double points are on running the videos with the apps.I haven't paid attention to see if it's still going on today.