The Unwelcome Fall

@UncleJoe (7186)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
In one of my last posts I mentioned that I would be absent for a little while. I have started a new project for publication that required a lot of research. Unfortunately, that wasn’t why I haven’t been posting. All I have been able to do lately it point and click “likes’” but not type. That exercise has become a little painful. That was because I took another spill a couple of months ago. This time I completely broke the ulna in one arm with a hairline radius fracture in the other. That meant I couldn’t post or work on my new book either. Every time I attempted the arm where I keep my typing finger would swell up. My doctor says that’s a no-no. I may not be writing very long posts for a while but I certainly want to try to keep up with my MyLot friends. Hopefully my responses will generate a few pennies for you. That’s about all I can write for now. My arm is beginning to ache. (Ooh-oh!) (Ouch!)
oh this one doesnt sound like a joke, you really broke an arm? Ouch!!! I hope it heals fast
@UncleJoe (7186)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Yes. I was the first one to notice it too.
@UncleJoe bwahahahahha
• Portland, Connecticut
I was wondering where you were. I did miss you and noticed you hadn't been around. It has nothing to do with pennies and a lot to do with friendship!! I dang there I go getting all mushy!!! lol
@UncleJoe (7186)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Awe! I'd love to give you a hug but right now that would be painful.
• Portland, Connecticut
@UncleJoe That's okay, I am feeling the virtual one lol
@moffittjc (31847)
• Gainesville, Florida
Hope you heal fast! I can imagine how painful it must be right now! I am currently suffering from broken ribs (ouch), along with a very swollen spleen (double-ouch). Although my injury hasn't affected my ability to type, sleeping is a whole other problem! lol
@Platespinner (16766)
Good to see you back posting again. Take it easy on that arm!
@1creekgirl (7084)
Oh my, I'm so sorry to hear about your accident. You'll be in my prayers for God's healing touch. We've missed you!
@CinnamonGrl (5448)
• Paradise, California
Be careful. We will be right here waiting for you, as the song says
I'm sorry to read this Joe, and I know that broken bones take longer to heal when we are older. I hope it's not too long before you are back to normal. We've missed you.
@UncleJoe (7186)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
NoRmAl?
@LoriAMoore (12609)
Oh no, so sorry to hear this. Today I am using a speaking software to type in order to finish up writing my 7th book.
@UncleJoe (7186)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I tried that once. The program I had couldn't seem to understand what I was saying. It wrote words I didn't say.
I'm so very sorry to hear this. I wish you a speedy recovery. Virtual hugs to you, so you won't howl in pain.
@cindiowens (3738)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
So is this the same fall you mentioned before? Speedy recovery @UncleJoe.
I hope you are doing better now. Take care of yourself first. There is only one you.
I hope you heal quickly. It sounds very painful indeed.
@Katlynn (378)
I sure wish this was one of your jokes, but I know it isn't. I'm so sorry this happened to you, but hopefully you will fully recover soon.
@Morleyhunt (15003)
Oh. O. I hope it heals quickly. How inconvenient for you.