too old for this shizzle

I don't even know what a shizzle is, but I'm quite sure I'm too old for it. I popped on to myLot last night and wrote a post. I distinctly remember writing it; I was flat on my back on bed, head propped up on pillows, merrily typing away. The next thing I know is that Husband is snuggling into bed beside me, laughing at the fact I've fallen asleep, tablet in hand. He may laugh, but I'm wondering if it should be a concern. If I'm doing something which requires brain power {like writing or playing games} should I be suddenly falling asleep? If it was a one-off I would claim exhaustion. But this happens nearly every night. Usually I become very aware that Sleep has snuck upon me and manage to untangle myself from whatever it is I'm doing. However, on occasions it is so stealthy in its arrival that there is no warning, or time for disentanglement. I have the opposite of insomnia, or maybe the cure. Tonight I will get home and find the post I wrote last night. It will be where I left it, on my other technological whizzy thing, which I couldn't find this morning; I assume that Husband has left it in a safe place. This bus is full of snotty people, sniffling and sneezing. Yucky.
@IvySaysHi (4212)
Well if you do anything in bed you body will relax and definitely think it is time for bed. Hope you don't end up sick from the people on the bus
Oh, I had a sore throat the other morning. I am quite sure that I'll come down with something horrid in the very near future!
@IvySaysHi (4212)
@Poppylicious Oh no! My son has been snotty and sneezing a lot lately so I am sure we will get sick too
@moffittjc (36715)
• Gainesville, Florida
I often fall asleep at night in the middle of reading a book, and either my girlfriend will wake me up, or I'll wake up hours later on my own, still holding the book! Sometimes, I won't even realize I fell asleep, then when I wake up I just pick up reading where I left off, completely oblivious to the fact that I had been sleeping for hours! lol
Oh, that's just weird!
@moffittjc (36715)
• Gainesville, Florida
@Poppylicious Are you calling me weird, woman? LOL Okay, yes, it's weird, I admit!
I do not take electronics in my bedroom, so I only feel asleep with my book in my hands. Sniffing and sneezing people ? I hate this.
If I was less shy I would offer some people are tissue!
@Poppylicious If I was less shy I would wear a mask.
@xFiacre (7112)
@poppylicious I frequently drop off book in hand and when I jolt awake when it falls out of my hand and roused me with a sharp jolt I cannot return to slumber for many hours. It sucks.
I only tend to get the jolts when in a public place, like on the bus!