Trying to make refrigerated instant oat with banana and milk

@scheng1 (24800)
Singapore
Last week I bought a lot of instant oat because of a very good promotion. We usually just add hot water to it, and have it for breakfast. After checking out Youtube about refrigerated oat, I think I will have a try at making refrigerated instant oat with banana and milk. Perhaps I will blend banana with milk, and then add in the oat, and let it sit in the fridge overnight. I hope to get the ratio correct so that I do not end up with a concrete mess.
We use instant oat mixed to apples, other fruits, orange juice raisins and nuts and refrigerate it several hours and serve for breakfast. It's the usual Swiss breakfast and it's called muesli here in Switzerland.
@scheng1 (24800)
We have muesli selling in the supermarket but I have not tried making it before. The oatmeal recipe is supposedly to be quite wet, since they said to add in more milk so that the oat does not soak up all the milk and turn it into a concrete mess.
@scheng1 The homemade muesli is pretty wet, I like it time by time.
@moondebi (1213)
• Bangalore, India
Instant oats are common breakfast staple for me, especially during the busy days.
I hope you got it just right and it tastes really good.
Adding the blended banana with milk does sound like it would make a tasty dish of oatmeal! Hope it works out.
@scheng1 (24800)
I have not made it. Just thinking of the washing up of blender makes me change my mind.
@JustBhem (37412)
• Davao, Philippines
I think it tasted good. Let see and let us know.
@Loverabbit (1306)
• Zamboanga City, Philippines
Yea the secret to a good shake is the ratio.... good luck
@AkoPinay (11809)
Haven't tried it refrigerated