This Is Us

@Fishmomma (11507)
This Is Us made me think of Parenthood with the highs and lows of real life whether its the lose of a job, parent, weight or something else we all know somebody that has faced challenges and learned from the good and bad. I really understood the lady with a weight problem, as its so hard to lose weight and there are so many tempting foods. The television show airs at 10:00 pm Tuesday Night on NBC. The ratings for the first episode were really high and I hope the doctor is on again. I suggest watching just to see what he said to the young father. The words he uttered I won't forget and what happened next made me need a tissue. It was so moving and made this show a must watch, as I'm looking forward to watching next week. The after show with the cast was really eye opening, as the actors talked about their lives. A show with an excellent cast and I sure hope there are other people on Mylot that watched this one. Its an A Plus and I rarely can give that kind of rating.
@ilocosboy (28538)
I'm, I think this is not yet available in our region.
@Fishmomma (11507)
Its a brand new show and the head of the show even was on the after show. Most of the time networks really don't get their shows out there enough for viewers to really decide, if the show is worth the time. I'm hoping this show will show up in other countries soon. Thanks for posting.
@ilocosboy (28538)
@Fishmomma looks like the show is a drama.
@Fishmomma (11507)
@ilocosboy Yes, I would say a drama one hour show with many people in the cast. Gerald McRaney plays the doctor and really made this episode one I plan to view again.
This show is just amazing. I'll think it can't get better, and then it does. The cast is perfect, and the characters have unlimited depth. I hope it airs for many more years to come.
@Fishmomma (11507)
I am so glad that NBC is really going in a new direction and its working quite well. This is my favorite new show and I enjoy the after show when the actors discuss the episode. I'm glad its a huge hit and learning why the actors were chosen for the roles really hit home. I can understand the characters more and why the actor was the best choice for the role. I cried learning about Milo's future and the actor that plays the 3rd twin is really amazing. The pool episode really made people see the challenge of watching your child (ren) around a pool. Thanks for posting and glad to find another fan of this show.
@Fishmomma This is Us hit the jackpot with the guy who plays the grownup Randall (Sterling somebody?). He won an Emmy this year for being in the O.J. miniseries. I heard he's in high demand. Randall's birth father has really melted my heart as well. I could go on and on. I try to see what the actors tweet during the episode, and it's nice to see them root for each other so much.
Thanks for this review. Sounds like this is worth watching.
@Fishmomma (11507)
I highly recommend this one that my husband and I discussed the issues from the show. Clearly, all of the people on the show where selected because of their life experiences and that should happen on more network shows. NBC took a chance and I hope it lasts a long time.
@Fishmomma Well, then I am going to watch this one!!
I do not believe that this show is available in Switzerland, I am almost sure it's not.