I am so tired of all the me me me with my daughter.

I can't get a word in to let her understand that I am not upset with her. Tragedy caused me to change my plans for the future and I need to be on my own. She can't stop saying we want to take care of you. Screw we I wasnt you and your we to go and make a life for yourself. We are not following me every where go. I might need help but dam it let me find it on my own. I feel cripled right now in life. I need help crossing the street on my own. I want you to help me when I am 80 not 46. Live your life and let someone else come in and be there for me. I am tired of we we we. It's never about me. No one seems to care that I want some kind of outside life. I can't have one due to my issues. But good grief get off my freaking back about we. If I want we i can find my own we. Give me the chance to have a life and a man and my privacy. Dam i am tired. All day I did not smoke now I need to. God she won't get off this we crap. I have to always see them her life can't be without him so he comes with her as a package. I thank God he is with her but baby go and find your life with your man. Let me find my corner of the world with my wifi and rootbeer soda. Please.
• Walnut Creek, California
She's being a little "overzealous" in her "helpfulness"?
She makes me feel like I can't do anything for myself. when I try to go out and shop she reminds me not to run across the street. I can't help it. If I d anything too much she is like mom you know you can't do that I just want to try.
It is time for her to make it on her own and for you to be on your own.
Yes she is not seeing that..