Computer emergency please help me!

Calgary, Alberta
This is urgent and I need help. Really need help from people with background on assembling computers. I accidentally unplugged Power LEDs from their designated front panel. I need to know where to attach the Power led+ and the power led -. I have picture taken by my tablet as reference. The over priced repair guys are 3 towns away and I am in the middle of nowhere so I have no choice but to DIY.
I do not know. My computer was colored coded and you could not put any plug where it did not belong. that is the outside only. I know nothing about the inside.
• Calgary, Alberta
I notice the wires have colors so I guess I can use that as a basis to solve this puzzle.
I'm clueless as well. The only thing I can suggest is you start plugging wires and see if it works. Hope you get the help that you need.
• Calgary, Alberta
I tried 6 combinations by now. It is frustrating and I do not want to end up paying money for this simple puzzle. I took a break for now before I end up snapping and go psycho.
@CaptAlbertWhisker fourteen hours since you last posted this, hopefully, you got this fixed.
• Calgary, Alberta
@allen0187 I am still stuck from it. I believe I can solve this from trial error. I use an iPad for now.
Not all the computers have the same scheme of cables. Have you tried online if you have the scheme. Usually it is written on the motherboard where the cables must be plugged. Look at it, the power LED must plugged where there it is written PW.
• Calgary, Alberta
What written on my motherboard is in Chinese. Yup I am still stuck from this hell hole.
@CaptAlbertWhisker Look at some images of motherboards online, the Power led is always at the same place, I think that this should help.
• Calgary, Alberta
@LadyDuck I now figured it out. I took pictures of it, Just in case so I know where to attache certain panels.
• Preston, England
I wouldn't have a clue sadly - trial and error might be your only approach - good luck
• Calgary, Alberta
I will try to solve this later. I miss using a PC now. Using an iPad is so limiting.